Partner With Us
Since 1995, Retirement Services of America has combined an independent, entrepreneurial culture with a powerful platform to build and operate a diverse set of successful financial services businesses From execution services, fixed income and securities research to wealth management, our firm has the expertise, depth, flexibility and capital to quickly seize emerging opportunities. RSOA has successfully evolved through many market cycles while always remaining a trusted and reliable partner for our clients.
Working with an Advisor
With increasingly complex financial markets and longer life expectancies, working with an investment professional is more important than ever. One of the most important decisions you can make is to seek the advice of a trusted, qualified advisor. For this important partnership, you need a trained professional who sees your total financial picture-someone who can help you define your life goals, establish the right financial plan, provide strategies focused on your needs, and help you stay on track.
At RSOA, we understand the important role a financial advisor can play in managing your total financial life. That's why we provide our financial advisors with the tools they need to help you meet your goals. When you choose an advisor supported by the vast resources of RSOA, you can be confident that your advisor will have access to independent research, state-of-the art technology, innovative investment tools, and the exceptional support that allow your advisor to devote his or her full attention to your needs and objectives.
Why Use an RSOA Advisor?
Over the past decade, financial advisors backed by RSOA have become a leading source of objective advice for accumulating and managing personal wealth. As experienced financial professionals, these advisors possess an average of 10 years of industry experience when they partner with our organization. With a RSOA advisors to choose from nationwide, you can identify and interview more than one advisor in your region before choosing one with whom you feel most comfortable. While advisors aligned with RSOA come from different backgrounds and offer different types of expertise, they all have two things in common: they're backed by a market leader and they're 100% committed to helping you achieve your long-term financial and life goals. This means that when you invest with an RSOA advisor, you can benefit from:
- Objective guidance and advice- With access to leading independent research, your RSOA advisor can help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility- RSOA does not offer any proprietary products, so your advisor can help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning- No matter where you are in life-just getting started or winding down a successful career-you have goals and dreams. Your advisor engages you in an ongoing conversation about your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's right for you.
- Convenient account access- You can manage your account online anytime, day or night, from the convenience of your own home or office. In addition, easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of account activity and performance.
- Passion for providing independent advice- RSOA advisors offer tailored strategies designed to address the needs of your life goals and financial growth. Our advisors base their success upon helping their clients by tapping into our vast resources to provide the objective advice you need.
- An independent investment partner- Your RSOA advisor more than likely lives and works in your community. And because your RSOA advisor cares as much about your personal satisfaction as the performance of your portfolio, he or she serves as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
Take the first step to starting a new partnership with an Retirement Services of America with allowing us to talk with you. If you are ready to take that next step please provide us contact information here. (Link to form)